View our Australia locations
Virtual Offices in Melbourne
Results to display:
We’re sorry, currently there is no Regus location for the city you’ve searched. Below are our closest Regus centres to Melbourne, Australia.
We’re sorry, we currently have no Regus locations in or near Melbourne, Australia.
Resource label not found: SkylineNumberOfLocations
Resource label not found: SkylinePrice
Resource label not found: SkylineTerms
Resource label not found: SkylineTelephoneNumber
Regus virtual offices in Melbourne offer your business a central office address in some of the most highly sought after locations across the Melbourne CBD. Establish your business headquarters from an iconic city address on Bourke or Collins Street. Location options also include a prestigious placement within the Lonsdale Street QV tower.
Nestled within a sophisticated and flourishing world city, Regus virtual offices in Melbourne offer your business access to the creme-de-la-creme in Australian cultural and arts regions, surrounded by thriving cafe precincts and beautiful city architecture. Perfect for entertaining visitors and clients, your premier placement within the CBD allows easy access to some of the world's most impressive dining venues.
Your Melbourne virtual office is not only enviably placed to maximise your business credibility but also includes access to the services of highly skilled administrative and secretarial staff. We look after everything you need to function at your very best. On-call services might include:
• Impeccably presented and highly trained reception and greeting staff
• Your clients and visitors are the very best hands when they arrive, directing quickly and efficiently to where you need them to be.
• Meetings rooms and conferencing facilities
• Our facilities include world-class, state-of-the art ICT solutions with on-call technical staff to ensure your meeting run smoothly and on time.
• Our business lounges provide ideally located and fully furnished venues for meet and greets.
• Prestigious business address and mail management
• Have your correspondence and couriered packages delivered to a central address and forwarded to where ever you need them.
• On-site secretarial and business support services
• Have minutes taken, calls received and forwarded from a central business number, correspondence drafted and forwarded across your company and clients with the assistance of efficient on-site support staff.
Melbourne Virtual Offices
Call us today on
1800 983 843 | +61 29006 1716
Work your way