The very centre of the country’s booming mining industry, Perth is the jewel of Australia’s western seaboard offering a thriving business culture on the banks of the stunning Swan River. Regus offers you the chance to build a permanent corporate presence in Perth at a fraction of the cost you’d expect to pay for prime placement in a large and expanding capital CBD.
Regus virtual offices Perth offer everything you expect from a central or head office CBD location but provide a cost-effective and hassle-free alternative to maintaining a dedicated office space and costly on-site administration staff. We give you the freedom to immediately choose from among some of the most sought after locations within the Perth CBD.
At flexible rates and easy, convenient engagement contracts, your premier Perth address in a flourishing business district will lend your business the credibility it needs to succeed in a highly competitive market.
A virtual office in Perth includes the services of highly skilled virtual assistants and secretarial staff. We look after everything you need to function at your very best. On-demand services might include:
- • Impeccably presented and highly trained reception and greeting staff
- Your clients and visitors are the very best hands when they arrive, directed quickly and efficiently to where you need them to be.
- Meetings rooms and conferencing facilities
- Our facilities include world-class, state-of-the art ICT solutions with on-call technical staff to ensure your meeting run smoothly and on time.
- Our business lounges provide ideally located and fully furnished venues for meet and greets.
- Prestigious business address and mail management
- Have your correspondence and couriered packages delivered to a central address and forwarded to where ever you need them.
- On-site secretarial and business support services
- Have minutes taken, calls received and forwarded from a central business number, correspondence drafted and forwarded across your company and clients with the assistance of efficient on-site support staff.